師資介紹 ─ TWA 授證講師
汪政廷 Paul Wang
畢業於美國紐澤西州威廉-佩特森學院（ William Paterson）。台灣資深酒業專家，專業經歷長達20年。
目前為熱門知名美食美酒餐廳「Creative Pasta 創義麵」負責人之一，提供平價、道地富有創意的義式菜餚，對餐酒搭配以及正確飲酒觀念的推廣不遺餘力。
- 2010~Present: 創義麵Creative Pasta - Co-Owner
- 2006~2011 Diageo: Sr. Marketing Manager - Reserve Brands
Rresponsible for development of Diageo Luxury positioned brands, across categories, in the super to ultra premium segment to enable company to gain market value share. These products include:
- Johnnie Walker Super Deluxe Portfolio (JW Gold Label, Premier, Blue Label)
- The Singleton of Glen Ord
- Ciroc Snap Frost Vodka
- Ketel One Vodka
- Zacapa Super Premium Rum
- Tanqueray Gin and Tanqueray No. TEN
- Captain Morgan Rum
- Classic Malts (Talisker, Caol Ila, Glen Elgin, Glenkinchie, Royal Lochnagar, Clynelish, Cragganmore)
- 2001~2006: Molson Coors Brewing Company - Country Manager
World's fifth-largest global brewer, with annual net sales of more than US$6 billion. Responsible for short and long term strategic business development of the Taiwan branch office.
- 1997~1999: SSL International - Country Manager
An international consumer healthcare company, brand owners of Durex condoms and personal lubricants, Scholl footcare and footwear, and Marigold consumer gloves.
- 1994~1996: Caldbecks (Taiwan) Wine and Spirits Ltd - Brand Manager
A wine and spirits distribution company, representing The Bacardi-Martini Group (Formerly also known as Trustwell Wine and Spirits).
- 1992~1994: Remy Eastward - Brand Manager
A wine and spirits distribution company, now renamed Maxxium Worldwide.
- WSET Intermediate: Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits
- HAAS School of Business, The Berkeley Center for Executive Development: Finance Analysis for Non-Finance Executives
- National Chengchi University: Marketing Executives Program
- Financial Executives Institute of The Republic of China: Understand and Evaluating Financial Statements
- The Bartender Association of Taipei: Mixology
- California Wine Institute: California Wine appreciation training
- Luxury brand management
- Seeding new brands into market
- Modern-on trade development
- Spirits category knowledge