亞洲第二場，由Cicerone創辦人Ray Daniels親自來台指導，3天密集課程，特地為啤酒專家與準備應考Certified Cicerone®的學員設計！
To pursue a career in beer means to learn from many sources and accumulating knowledge that sets you apart from those on the "customer" side of the bar. The Certified Cicerone examination qualifies individuals who possess a professional body of knowledge and tasting skills related to beer. After passing this rigorous examination, candidates earn the right to use the title "Certified Cicerone®" and display the logo on their card and correspondence. Their names are duly listed in our certification directory where anyone can verify their status. Certified Cicerones enjoy enhanced respect and prestige, not to mention that their business success and career prospects dramatically improve.
3 Days of Concentrated Tasting and Activities for Beer Professionals and Certified Cicerone® Candidates
Join us to boost your knowledge and tasting skills across all areas of capability for beer professionals. This 3-day course focuses on hands-on learning so that you experience the tastings and activities you need to take your skills to the next level. For three action-packed days you will study with Cicerone founder Ray Daniels. Ray will help you learn what you need to know to become a "Certified Cicerone®".
課程重點 COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
- Learn from the experts
Course led by Ray Daniels, Founder and Director of the Cicerone Certification Program, author of multiple books on brewing and beer, and veteran beer instructor
- Fine tune your beer tasting perception
• Ingredient sampling and sensory assessment
• Off-flavor familiarization and testing
• Style discrimination and comparison exercises
• Blind beer tastings and descriptive analysis
- Tackle key topics in beer, including
• Draft system theory, operation, and maintenance
• History, culture, and characteristics of beer styles
• Brewing process and raw materials
• Beer and food pairing principles and practice
- Additional course benefits
• We provide you with further resources to continue learning beyond the classroom
• You will learn activities you can use to inform and train your staff and customers
- Class attendance -3 days
- Printed course materials including assignments, presentations, worksheets, and instructor notes authored by the Cicerone Certification Program
- Beer Tasting
課程適合誰？WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
This course serves those with a professional interest in beer who already have a basic familiarity with beer styles and service. While there is no single, specific prerequisite, we expect you will have completed one of the following before you attend:
- Pass the Cicerone Certified Beer Server exam
- Read Randy Mosher’s book Tasting Beer
Certified Cicerone® 二級認證考試：台北場2017年1月22日，該密集班不含考試費用。
|Certified Cicerone® 二級認證密集班 第1期（台北班）||報名方式|
Certified Cicerone Exam Details
The four-hour exam includes written, tasting, and demonstration portions.
Passing Score: A grade of 80% overall and at least 70% on the tasting portion are required to pass. For more detailed information please see Certified Cicerone® Exam Scoring Breakdown further down this page.
Prerequisites: Must have passed the Certified Beer Server exam. Candidates for this level of certification must be of legal drinking age.
Exam Cost: NT$12,750 for first-time exam; $100 (USD) for retake tasting; $175 (USD) for retake written. Exam fees are non-refundable.
Postponement/Rescheduling: All non-emergency postponements must be made a minimum of two weeks before the scheduled exam date. Failure to do so will result in a $25 rescheduling fee.
If you fail to attend the exam you are registered for without previously contacting a member of the Cicerone Certification Program staff, you will be charged a $100 no show fee before you are able to reschedule your exam. This is applicable to retakes of both parts, first time full exams and written retakes. If you were signed up for a tasting retake only and do not attend the exam or contact a staff member prior, you forfeit your registration